At House of Bedrooms and House of Bedrooms Kids, we work hard and have a great time doing so. We think of our company as a family. We believe in the power of teamwork, and we promote collaboration across every department to ensure our customers receive an unforgettable experience.
House of Bedrooms and House of Bedrooms Kids offers a competitive benefits package to all its employees.
We offer a benefits program that helps employees stay healthy, meet their personal financial goals, protect their incomes, and balance the demands of work and personal life.
· Health and Wellness—At House of Bedrooms and House of Bedrooms Kids, employees benefit from an expansive health care insurance package. We are committed to the well-being and health of our employees. Our full-time employees are eligible for the following health benefit programs:
· Medical—Our health plan includes an extensive network of doctors and specialists from which to choose. This plan offers prescription drug coverage and other discounts.
· Dental—Our premier dental plan covers preventive care costs, in addition to basic restorative care costs, and major restorative care costs.
· Vision—Employees may purchase a vision plan for themselves as well as their dependents. In-network and out-of-network services may include eye examinations, eyeglasses, contact lenses, and laser vision correction surgery.
· Hearing—Employees and their family members are eligible to receive a discount off of in-network manufacturer’s suggested retail price for certain hearing aid products and services.
Paid Time Off – At House of Bedrooms and House of Bedrooms Kids, we believe in the balance of work and personal life.
Generous Paid Vacations - 1 Week paid vacation your first year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 10 years.
|Delivery and Installation||House of Bedrooms in Bloomfield Hills is now hiring for full-time permanent furniture delivery and installation positions. Great starting pay!
If you are interested in joining the House of Bedrooms Kids Team, please send on your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sales Associate House of Bedrooms Kids||The largest showroom for nursery and kids bedroom collections in the state of Michigan is seeking to expand their sales team! This is a rare opportunity to join a solid, close-knit, family-owned company that has been in business for almost 60 years offering a unique work environment full of quality product and exciting designs.
If you are interested in joining the House of Bedrooms Kids Team, please send on your resume to email@example.com
|Full-time||Previous sales experience is valued, but not necessary if you possess an enthusiastic personality, willingness to learn, and a drive to succeed. Professionalism, attention to detail and follow-through along with a strong sense of design will add to your success.|
|Office Assistant / Customer Service Representative||Work schedule Monday, Thursday & Friday 12:00pm-9:00pm; Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm & Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm; off Tuesday & Wednesday. Starting wage negotiable based on experience. Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Shared Medical.
If you are interested in joining the House of Bedrooms Kids Team, please send on your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
|Full-time||Must have Minimum 2-Years Accounts Receivable Experience, possess strong mathematical and organizational skills and enjoy working in a friendly retail environment.|
Compensation and Benefits
Along with a generous commission structure offering unlimited earning potential, benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, prescription, paid vacations and an unmatched employee discount.